Saturday, April 23, 2011

Negative Thinking


Be careful about any kind of negative thinking.There is nothing negative about God or His plan for your life.It is better to see the glass half full rather than half empty.Being positive never anybody.

     No matter what your life has been like so far,you must have a positive vision for your future.Get into agreement with God and believe that good things are going to happen to you.If you have been a positive like I once was thinking positively will take some practice.I had been raised in a very negative environment and always excepted trouble or disaster,but then i learned that our trouble can actually come through us thinking negatively.

The first time the holy sprite led me to this scripture,I did not know what "foreboding" were but i learned that they negative and fearful thought that something bad was going to happen.I also had admit,I was just  just what i expected most of the time which was trouble.I wanted my life to change and didn't understand why god wasn't changing it,but i finally realized that i had to change my thinking before he could change my life.
     Don't be negative about anything not your future or even your past. your past can be worked into god overall plan for your life if you trust God.all the mistakes you made can make you a  better  and wiser person.You can learn from them and decide never to make the same mistake again.Don’t be negative about your finance,friends,family,the way you look,the job you have or don’t have,where you live, what kind of car you drive,or anything else.Develop a positive attitude,and it will help you have a positive and power ful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment